EAQUALS (Evaluation and Accreditation of Quality Language Services) is a pan-European association of language training providers. It is an international association of language schools that has a formal inspection scheme to verify the quality offered by members.
EAQUALS was founded at the beginning of the 1990s and its aim is to support and guarantee good quality of modern language education provided by specialized institutions.
To foster excellence in language education across the world by providing guidance and support to teaching institutions and individuals.
- To improve the experience of language learners by developing quality standards for the teaching of modern languages
- To deliver accreditation against these standards for providers of language education
- To develop practical resources, and offer training and support for those working in the field of modern languages
- To serve the interests of language learners worldwide
- To promote all languages and cultures
- To foster international cooperation and understanding
- To encourage personal and professional development
- To uphold openness and transparency
- To support fair dealing and professional service
Charters for accredited members
EAQUALS has over 100 members in more than 20 countries of the world.
AKCENT International House language school in Prague passed a strict inspection in April 2008 and became a full member of this organization.